– Took my time waking up
– Indulged with breakfast from McDonald’s
– Worked productively on progress reports before school
– Asked for help for one of my struggling students
– Finished more running records
– Taught my students more about poetry
– Had my students moving to the beat of a poem
– Consulted with a school psych. about how to help a struggling learner
– Introduced xtramath.org to my students
– Heard my students get excited about making progress on their math facts!
– Taught more multi-digit multiplication and reviewed multiplication facts
– Laughed with my students as they read aloud with each other
– Tried to help students who were really struggling with fractions
– Used my time as best as I could to finish all but one running record
– Worked more on my progress reports after school
– Enjoyed dinner outside with my husband
– Smiled as I saw tulips blooming
– Worked hard on my teaching project paper- it’s almost done
– Responded to my classmates, to cross off more things on my to-do list
– Didn’t wait until right before bed to post!
– I did a lot more than I thought I did
– Feel quite accomplished!
– Am ready for the weekend- only one more day!